Membership is open to regular and TA personnel who are serving or have served with Military Survey and / or Royal Engineers (Geographic) units (referred to as just Mil Svy) as an officer, soldier, civilian or in exchange posts, in either a technical or support role. It is also open to widows and widowers of former members of these units. These units include civilian units, which were part of Military Survey or its newer variants.

Applications should be sent to the Honorary Secretary Rod Siggs.

Why should I Join?

Membership Form